Only $55 guarantee never rejected
USA Passport Photo Requirements:
The head size (measured from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin) should measure between 1 inch to 1 3/8 inches (25 mm to 35 mm) with the eye level between 1 1/8 inch to 1 3/8 inches (28 mm and 35 mm) from the bottom of the photo.
- The US passport photograph must be a full view of the face
- You must face directly into the camera for Us Passport Photos
- US passport photos must be 2 by 2 inches (roughly 50 mm square)
- Your head must be centered in the US passport photo
- You should not look down or to either side of your photo
- Your face should cover about 50 percent of the photo area.
- Side and angled views of your face are not acceptable for US Passport photos
- USA Passport photographs should be in color
- The US passport photo must have been taken against a white or off-white background.
- Photos with dark or patterned backgrounds will not be accepted.
- It is preferable that your ears are exposed. in US Passport Photos
- Head coverings and hats are only for religious reasons in your USA Passport Photos
- Photos of military, airline, or other personnel wearing hats are not acceptable
- Photographs of applicants wearing tribal or national costume is not acceptable
- Sunglasses or other wear which detracts from the face are not acceptable
- Veils and face masks which inhibit identification cannot be worn in US passport photos
Helpful Links for new U.S. passport or renew U.S. passport:
U.S. Department of State Passport Application
U.S. Government Passport FAQ
Passport Acceptance Facilities Near You